Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lake George

The family went kayaking; I went to finish some work so I can officially start my summer.

They went five miles down the Hudson; I went to Johnny Rockets.

I'd never been there before, but I can now add it to a growing list of places that look like they serve a purpose on the outside, but in reality serve terrible food on the inside. (My list: TGIFridays, Chile's, and the big-time leader/loser: Ruby Tuesday's.)

They did play Rave On on the stereo, and they had the Mets / Yankees game on TV, and they had these cool little boxes that you could get the audio from any of the 10 TV sports events they had going. But the chicken tasted like it was boiled and then tossed on white bread.

Truthfully, I should have gone kayaking.

(Seriously, this is what people use the internet for??)

1 comment:

  1. This is a better use of the internet than many of its other uses!

    ReplyDelete